The World of Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» EarthPack camp
Waterpack camp EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:43 pm by Miapup

» Waterpack camp
Waterpack camp EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:44 pm by Feathersoul

» The Great River
Waterpack camp EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:03 pm by Bluepaw

» Firepack and Earthpack
Waterpack camp EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:18 pm by Bluepaw

» Earth & Water's border
Waterpack camp EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:16 pm by Bluepaw

» List of herbs
Waterpack camp EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:58 am by Bluepaw

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 42 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:48 am
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Waterpack camp

4 posters

Go down

Waterpack camp Empty Waterpack camp

Post  Splashstar Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:29 pm

A forest with a lake that has lots of fish and food, the campsite is a clearing with logs, trees and brambles around it, the pack leaders den is a rock with a curve underneath, and it is dug into, the medicine wolf den is a hollowed out log with herbs inside, and buried outside, the queens and pups den is a few dens that have sticks, rocks and leaves inside the entrance, and the dens can holdthree wolves at a time, the beds are moss, the apprentices den is just like the queens, but can hold fifteen at a time, the warriors den is a den under the brambles, it can hold twenty at a time and the senor warriors sleep in the middle, as the younger warriors sleep on the edge, where it is colder, the elder den is a hollow log and it can hold ten, beds are made of moss, in the middle of the camp, there is a fresh kill pile consisting of rabbits, mice, squirrels, and small elk from hunts
Splashstar
Splashstar
Pup
Pup

Life leaves : 20814

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Waterpack camp Empty Re: Waterpack camp

Post  Bluepaw Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:39 pm

I will start!!! Smile

Walks out of the nursery. Walks to the fresh kill pile, does a low growl as there is not a lot of food here, as the packs are new and barely any warriors, and it is leaf-bare. Takes the smallest mouse i can find as there isnt a lot to go around.Begins to eat.
Bluepaw
Bluepaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Life leaves : 21369
Location : Outside of your house, with a man eating rabbit... WHY ARENT YOU SCREAMING!!!

Character sheet

https://wolfzrokz.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Splashstar Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:46 pm

Splashstar padded out of her den, stretching. Her muscles in her body quivered, tense. Something was wrong. Trying to shrug it off, she padded up to the fresh kill pile. Sifting through with her nose, she sighed. There was not enough for her to eat if the elders had to eat. Nodding her head in greeting, the leader passed Bluepup and sat at the edge of the clearing, her eyes scanning the forest. Something was wrong.
Splashstar
Splashstar
Pup
Pup

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Rogue. Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:49 pm

Rogue

The leader of the gang, Blood, peered through the bushes. "Perfect," he growled to his second in command, Claw. "They are weak." His blood red eyes pierced the shadows, and he lunged, pinning down the female sitting near him. Raking his claws down her back, he snarled in safisfaction as the rest of his gang flooded the clearing.

Rogue.
Pup
Pup

Life leaves : 20666

Back to top Go down

Post  Splashstar Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:53 pm

Splashstar howled in pain as claws were raked down her back. Fliping out of his grip, the female faced the rogue."Get out!" she snarled, jumping onto his back. Red stained her grey pelt. Biting down on his shoulder, she felt him writhe beneath her. Breaking away for a moment, she yowled, "Save the pups Bluepup!"
Splashstar
Splashstar
Pup
Pup

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluepaw Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:01 pm

Senses something is wrong, sees the leader senses it too, blue knows she is right. Watches as a group of rouges floods the clearing.She listens to leader but also saves the elders, runs to the elders den were few were there, tells them to follow me runs to the nursery, tells the youngest pup to lead the elders away, as the elders can catch up to her. The new and few apprentices follow me, and the other pups listen to blue, as she is the oldest of the pups and she will be made an apprentice soon. A rouge pup attacks blue and blue scratches him, he retreats. Runs to the stinky marsh with the few pups and the new apprentices, as the marsh mud disables our scents being smelled from the camp.Blue waits, hoping the camp and the pack wont be destroyed.
Bluepaw
Bluepaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Location : Outside of your house, with a man eating rabbit... WHY ARENT YOU SCREAMING!!!

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Splashstar Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:08 pm

Splashstar fights alongside her packmates, their teeth glinting and claws flashing. Driving the rogues back, they yowl in victory. One of the rogues with red eyes tries to jump back onto her, but she pushed him off. Raking her claws along his muzzle, he fled. As the pack celebrated she sent a wolf to go retrive the pups and elders. Jumping up onto the highrock, she waited for them to quiet down.
Splashstar
Splashstar
Pup
Pup

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluepaw Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:12 pm

The pack settles down and i watch highrock in curiosity. Im glad i saved the elders and pups.Blue smiled, as she was proud of herself.Then she waits for what the leader has to say.
Bluepaw
Bluepaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Splashstar Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:15 pm

Splashstar began her meeting with grave words. "Our camp has been destroyed. Look around you. The barrier, the dens. We must rebuild it soon. I sense cold weather is on its way." Her eyes scanned the small pack. "But, I have some good news too. Bluepup was brave, leading the pups and elders out of harm way. So, underneath the gaze of Starpack, I will make her an apprentice. Bluepup, please step foreward." The grey fae smiled.
Splashstar
Splashstar
Pup
Pup

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluepaw Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:22 pm

blue walks up to the highrock. what does she want with me? Once blue is atop the highrock she gulps nervously. She looks at the leader with a nervous, curious gaze.
Bluepaw
Bluepaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Splashstar Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:01 pm

Splashstar gazes down at the pup fondly. "Bluepup, is it your wish to train in the ways of a warrior?" The gray wolf watched Bluepup. Licking away some of the blood on her shoulder, she waited.
Splashstar
Splashstar
Pup
Pup

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluepaw Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:15 pm

"Yes!" all the fear washing away from her eyes. Am i going to be an apprentice!? She stares at the gray leader. She looks at the rest of the pack nervously.
Bluepaw
Bluepaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Splashstar Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:47 pm

"Then, under the gaze of Starpack, I give you your new name. From now on until you earn the rank of warrior, your name will be Bluepaw. I will be your mentor." Splashstar touched her nose her nose to the newly named Bluepaws. "Congratulations."
Splashstar
Splashstar
Pup
Pup

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluepaw Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:19 pm

My mentor is you! I say fondly.(I'm on a tablet)Wags my tail.I look out at the clan.
Bluepaw
Bluepaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Splashstar Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:14 pm

"Yes," she said with a smile. Leaping down from the highstone she nodded to the rest of the pack. "Now lets start fixing this place up. Doveheart, Brakenfern, Emberclaw, you work on rebuilding the nursery. Clawface, One-eye, Littlepaw, you work on clearing the debris. Fastfeet, Talltail, you make sure all the injuries are tended to. The rest of you help out wherever you can." With a nod at Bluepaw she started dragging a branch out of the camp. Stupid rogues.
Splashstar
Splashstar
Pup
Pup

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluepaw Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:38 pm

Bluepaw yawns and helps Clawface, One-eye, and littlepaw clean up the debris. She spots a vole under a branch. She waits silently and stalks it. Then, she swats it up into the air and bats it against a tree and it dies on impact."This is for the elders." she says and carries it to the elders.
Bluepaw
Bluepaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Splashstar Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:22 pm

Splashstar nodded and helped with the clearing up. Once the camp started looking camp-like again, she trotted over to Bluepaw. "Need a break Blue?" she asked, her blue eyes kind, but troubled.
Splashstar
Splashstar
Pup
Pup

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluepaw Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:38 pm

"No, I don't." She says. Her ears twitch. She yawns. She was bored, with all this cleaning to do.
Bluepaw
Bluepaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Feathersoul Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:19 pm

Feathersoul wearily padded out of the Medicine Den. Her jaws ached from chewing up herbs, and her paws were sore from dashing back and forth to get herbs. She spotted Bluepaw in the clearing, looking awfully bored. The black fae walked over to the apprentice. "Why so glum?" she asked, sitting down.

Feathersoul
Pup
Pup

Life leaves : 20459

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluepaw Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:49 pm

"Nothing much, besides the fact that I'm bored." Her ears perk up at an idea. "Could you take me out hunting? I need someone with me, as I cannot go alone. Maybe to explore the territory?"
Bluepaw
Bluepaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Feathersoul Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Feathersoul nodded her approval, her fluffy black tail thumping against the earth in pleasure. "Splashstar, I'm taking Bluepaw out for some hunting, okay?" she called to the leader. She stood up, looking at the apprentice. "Where do you want to go?"

Feathersoul
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluepaw Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:02 pm

"Can we go to The Great River? I've never been there, but I have heard all about it." Bluepaw looked at Feathersoul. "There is a gathering soon also!"
Bluepaw
Bluepaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Feathersoul Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:44 pm

The Medicine Wolf nodded, her mussel pointed upward at the almost-full moon. "Okay, the Great River it is." She loved the icy water running through her sleek black fur, rolling over her paws. She motioned to Bluepaw, signalling for the apprentice to lead the way.

Feathersoul
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluepaw Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:59 pm

Bluepaw smiled. "Come on!" She skipped and ran about gracefully. She was sure she would love the river!
Bluepaw
Bluepaw
Apprentice
Apprentice

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Feathersoul Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:44 pm

Feathersoul nodded. She herself loved the River. It would do her good to see it again.

~GR~

Feathersoul
Pup
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down